A K-12 Mascots Pool Party Promotion Idea
At K-12 Mascots we are your mascot superstore. We are a resource to ideas and high-quality mascots aimed at helping you make your fundraiser or school pool party a success.
Planning A Pool Party
Planning a pool party can be a great way to boost school spirit, introduce incoming students, and create a fun summer activity for the students and teachers.
Following are some ideas you will want to consider when planning and promoting a pool party.
Pool Party Ideas:
When deciding on where to hold the pool party, you will want to keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure to choose a pool that is large enough for the number of guests who will be attending.
- Select a pool site where there is good accessibility for those who will be attending.
- Make sure there is adequate lighting for evening hours.
- Schedule A Maintenance Visit before the event. Remember, the cleanliness of your pool’s water depends on a delicate chemical balance. Sometimes it’s best to let a pro take the reins. Also, ensure there are no serious hazards where someone can get hurt.
- Consider renting a facility with a pool such as the YMCA.
- Pool Party Safety: Make sure you have plenty of supervision to enforce safety.
- Post the Rules and make sure all guests understand the rules (i.e. no alcohol, no horseplay, no running, ...).
- Use paper and cans to avoid broken glass.
- Purchase inflatable pool toys from a dollar store – guests will have fun, and you won’t mind if they get damaged.
- Have extra towels and sandals for guests who may forget their own. (Bonus for flip flops as favors!)
- Have sunscreen on hand.
- Ensure if possible that there are shaded areas.
- More Safety: Make sure you have first aid kits, trained medical personnel on hand who knows CPR, and the protocol in place for contacting emergency personnel in the event of an accident or medical emergency.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPANTS: Make sure to provide all participants with a copy of the rules and their acknowledgment that all participants understand and agree with the rules and regulations.
- LIABILITY: Consult with an attorney (likely your school attorney) to ensure you have all your bases covered with regards to liabilities, safety, parental permissions, and proper legal notifications and insurance. DO NOT skip this step and make sure all communications are in writing.
- PROOF OF INSURANCE: Make sure the owner of the pool has proof of liability insurance. Your attorney will likely request this from you prior to the event.
- SPONSORS: You may want to find sponsors for your pool party by consulting with local businesses that may want to support your fundraiser or school.
- VOLUNTEERS: Consider having parents for chaperones on hand around the pool to ensure everyone is safe.
- AWARDS AND PRIZES: Have fun with game awards and prizes using things like beach balls, sunglasses, caps, and K-12 Mascots.
- If you are having teams or classes competing against each other consider having each team in advance of the contest come up with their own t-shirts so that it is easy to distinguish each team and build a competitive spirit.
- Volleyball and/or pool volleyball
- Pool Golf or Floating Golf Green (Consider the costs for purchasing the games being picked up by a sponsor or business who would like to contribute.)
- Pool Ring Toss
- Cool jam Pro Pool Basketball Game or Splash Back Poolside Basketball Set
- Ship Wreck Pool Dive Game
- Pool Joust
- Bull Ride-On Pool Float (InflataBull)
Tips to promote your Pool Party and make it a success!
Get professional looking Pool Party tickets
Pool Party Printable tickets
Purchase Avery® White Matte Tickets with Tear-Away Stubs Product #16154, 1-3/4" x 5-1/2", Pack of 200 for $12.50. This clean, professional looking ticket will help you create buzz for your pool party.
You might want to consider tickets with a perforated portion and numbered that could be used for a drawing.
Promote your Pool Party with attractive and professionally designed flyers.
K-12 Mascots provides the pool party flyer and poster that we customize for you to contain your contact information and team mascot (if available from K-12 Mascots) with your purchase.
Make sure you print plenty of posters to promote your pool party. Place them where you will get results.
Get The K-12 Mascots Pool Party Kit
Each kit contains printable ticket design, poster design, and flyer design. We customize it to include your team or company logo and event information.
How do I get a K-12 Mascots Pool Party Kit?
You can get one (1) free kit with your purchase from K-12 Mascots.
How fast can I get my kit?
Once you provide us with your logo and event information, you will receive your kit via email with your electronic files ready to print in 5 days or less. If there is a super rush, just let us know, and we will do our best to get it done for you.