A K-12 Mascots Ugly Sweater Party Idea
At K-12 Mascots we hope you find us more than a mascot superstore but a source for ideas to make your event or promotion a success.
Planning A School Ugly Sweater Party
Planning a school Ugly Sweater Party can be a great way to kick-off the holiday festivities and raise funds for your cause.
Following are some ideas you will want to consider when planning, promoting a school Ugly Sweater Party.
Ugly Sweater Party Ideas:
Most holiday parties take place before Christmas, but there is no hard rule that it has to. Just aim for a date where you can have the best participation and work well for your guests.
Will your party have a theme? If so what props do you need?
Here are some ideas:
- The Ugly Prop Stop Photo Booth
- Top Off The Ugly Look with these holiday theme accessories
- If you want some cool "ugly" sweatshirts check out this sweatshirt with a fireplace crackling sound and lighting effect!
- 15 Do It Yourself Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Ugly Holiday Sweater Cookies
- Party accessories
- If you can dream it, these guys can theme it.
- Holiday novelties - Game prize ideas: K-12 Mascots team mascot, Christmas bulb LED light-up necklace, reindeer antlers headband, and much more!
- Check out Shindigz for Christmas candy, favors, decorations, invitations, themes, and gifts. They also provide a $10 off online coupon with your first order.
- Flash Mob your event! -- Check online for local talent by searching Google for "flash mob" or check this company out.
- Ideas galore -- Check out this slideshow.
- Plan out Ugly Sweater Party games that are festive for a holiday.
- Make sure to include in your event an Ugly Sweater Awards. Choose the best, the worst, and the loudest ugly sweaters. This will make a great incentive for the students to dress out the part.
- How to Have An Ugly Sweater Contest
- White Elephant Gift Exchange
- 30 Christmas Party Game Ideas - Christmas Carol Bingo, Stocking Guessing Game, Christmas Charades, Name That Holiday Song, Candy Canes, Holiday Movie Trivia, Funniest Christmas Presents, Christmas Carol Pictionary, Holiday Mad Libs, Holiday Karaoke, Name That Carol, Ornament On A Spoon, Holiday Cookie Decorating, Candy Cane Relay, Blindfold Christmas Drawing, Stocking Fill-Up, Gift Relay, Gift Wrap-Up Contest, and more.
- Ugly Sweater Photo Booth for you do-it-yourselfers. Check out these Ugly Sweater photo props or you may opt for some traditional holiday props.
- Here are some more Holiday Party Games.
You might consider some of these fun ideas to make your party memorable:
Tips to promote your party and make it a success
Get professional looking tickets
Ugly Sweater Printable tickets
Purchase Avery® White Matte Tickets with Tear-Away Stubs Product #16154, 1-3/4" x 5-1/2", Pack of 200 for $12.50. This clean, professional looking ticket will help you create buzz for your Ugly Sweater Party.
You might want to consider tickets with a perforated portion and numbered that could be used for a drawing.
Promote your Ugly Sweater Party Event with an "ugly" but cool flyer and poster.
K-12 Mascots provides the Ugly Sweater Party flyer and poster that we customize for you to contain your contact information and team mascot (if available from K-12 Mascots) with your purchase.
Make sure you print plenty of posters to promote your Marathon or Race event. Place them in prominent places such as local businesses and restaurants.
Get The K-12 Mascots Ugly Sweater Party Kit
Each kit contains printable ticket design, poster design, and flyer design. We customize it to include your team or company logo and event information.
How do I get a K-12 Mascots Ugly Sweater Party Kit?
You can get one (1) free kit with your purchase from K-12 Mascots.
How fast can I get my kit?
Once you provide us with your logo and event information, you will receive your kit via email with your electronic files ready to print in 5 days or less. If there is a super rush, just let us know, and we will do our best to get it done for you.