A K-12 Mascots Bowling Night Party Idea
At K-12 Mascots we want to be your mascot superstore and idea source to help make your promotion a success.
Planning A Bowling Night Party
Planning a school Bowling Night Party can be a great way to build school spirit, create synergy during the middle of a school year, and raise funds for your cause.
Following are some ideas you will want to consider when planning, promoting a school Bowling Night Party.
Bowling Night Party Ideas:
Most bowling lane facilities will work with schools for an exclusive night if planned well in advance. For best pricing avoid Friday's and weekends. You can also negotiate the price by offering to provide advertising in school newsletter and billboards at the school where appropriate. Get creative here and again plan in advance.
Following are some ideas to promote and build up to your event:
- Bowl Blindfolded
- Truth or Dare Bowling - Assign odd numbers as "Truth" and even numbers as "Dare" then let each participant score determine which they have to do. A strike could make the person exempt from the other.
- Bingo Bowling - Split up into teams and provide each team with a pre-prepared grid with results for a strike, spare, gutter ball, two consecutive strikes, or individual scores such as two point to 10 points. These will act as the bingo cards. The winner is not the team who bowls the highest score, but the the team who completes their bingo card first. This is a very popular and fun game.
- Prize Ideas: The Highest Score, The Lowest Score, The Most Gutter Balls, The Never Scoring A Strike, The Most Spares, The Most Strikes, etc.
- Give team mascots from K-12 Mascots.
- Photo Booth - There are many options to consider when it comes to photo booths from do-it-yourself to professional and a traveling photo booth rental. The main takeaway is it is fun and memorable. Check out these Photo Booth Props that could be a great touch to your event.
Tips to promote your Bowling Night Party and make it a grand success!
Get professional looking bowling party tickets
Bowling Party Printable tickets
Purchase Avery® White Matte Tickets with Tear-Away Stubs Product #16154, 1-3/4" x 5-1/2", Pack of 200 for $12.50. This clean, professional looking ticket will help you create buzz for your Bowling Party.
You might want to consider tickets with a perforated portion and numbered that could be used for a drawing.
Promote your Bowling Party Event with an attractive and professionally designed flyer and poster.
K-12 Mascots provides the Bowling Party flyer and poster that we customize for you to contain your contact information and team mascot (if available from K-12 Mascots) with your purchase.
Make sure you print plenty of posters to promote your Marathon or Race event. Place them in prominent places such as local businesses and restaurants.
Get The K-12 Mascots Bowling Night Party Kit
Each kit contains printable ticket design, poster design, and flyer design. We customize it to include your team or company logo and event information.
How do I get a K-12 Mascots Bowling Night Party Kit?
You can get one (1) free kit with your purchase from K-12 Mascots.
How fast can I get my kit?
Once you provide us with your logo and event information, you will receive your kit via email with your electronic files ready to print in 5 days or less. If there is a super rush, just let us know, and we will do our best to get it done for you.